Air Conditioner Tune-Up
The only thing worse than not regularly maintaining your air conditioning system is putting the job in the wrong person’s hands. Don’t run the risk of having a job done half-heartedly by a technician equipped with out-dated info.
Instead, save yourself the headache and put your trust in Just In Time Furnace Inc.’s highly-qualified and licensed air conditioning technicians. Our guys are constantly trained on the latest industry trends and technology, and have the skills necessary to inspect, diagnose, and service even the most modern and complicated systems.
As a general rule, it’s a good idea to have your system professionally inspected, cleaned, and serviced once a year in order to ensure it operates at peak energy efficiency, and is ready to cool your house during the hottest months of the year.
As your air conditioner runs, dust and dirt accumulates in areas that affect its energy efficiency, as well as its ability to properly perform the job intended. Not regularly maintaining your unit can lead to sharp drop-offs in performance, meaning it either won’t properly cool your house, or will use way more energy than necessary to do so.
Our 17-point, comprehensive air conditioner tune-up system is absolutely essential to extending the life of your unit, will save you money on energy costs, and consists of the following actions:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Clean condensate drain
- Test AC starting capabilities
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Examine installation quality
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine equipment condition area and clearances
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil
- Measure volts and amps